Well, I knew September was going to be busy, and I did not anticipate having any time to work on my current project, and…I didn’t. So there you go.
I did, however, finish the editing project for another author’s book more or less on time, and that one was published the first week of October, thereby freeing me to get back to my own writing project. Yesss!
So the project as it stands now, is as follows: I have definitely settled on 15 chapters. All 15 are written, but now I am doing some serious editing (3rd draft). At this time, about half way through October, I have finished Chapter 9, and am starting to poke around at Chapter 10. If this schedule continues, I’ll have all 15 chapters in reasonable shape well before the end of the month.
After the 15 are done, I will read through it all again to test read it and search out any lingering errors before turning it over to my writing partner to do with it what she will, regarding any errors, flow problems, development issues, etc.
But at this stage, I feel reasonably confident that the book should be ready to go and published on Amazon by the end of the year. Yay! I have been so concerned about this book for so long, it really feels good to finally get going on it and feel so strongly that it actually could turn out to be something fine.
So, that’s MY update!